Why is it called "The Ultimate?" Once you experience a combination of location, comfort, food, entertainment and pampering like this...how could you call it anything else? It's an all-inclusive weekend-long scrapbooking slumber party, with your own 6ft table, great lighting, gourmet meals, comfy accommodations and great company. The scrap room is open around the clock, and the on-site store will ensure that every scrappy need is taken care of.
We host our retreats at Loon Lake Lodge and Retreat Center, Maple Ridge.
All retreats are held in the Koerner Lodge (main lodge) and all accommodation, meals, scrapbooking, classes and aesthetics are contained in one building.
Some months we have access to the two Johnson Cabins and the Panabode which each hold up to 10 scrapbookers. We only lodge our guests in the Cabins by request. If you don't mind a quick walk across the parking lot to the main lodge, and you have a group of 8 or more, please email heather about amenities and prices at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your own 6 foot table
- Good lighting
- welcome goodies
- Crop room open around the clock
- On site store open around the clock (accepts Visa, MC, cash, PayPal)
- 48 hour slumber party. Pajamas & slippers encouraged!
- Free WiFi
- Chick Flicks (you are welcome to bring your favorite DVDs. We rotate through our favorites)
- Meals & snacks - Friday light supper, dessert; Saturday breakfast, lunch, snacks, supper, dessert; Sunday continental breakfast, brunch, snacks. Unlimited water, coffee, tea, juice.
- Fridge for storing your personal drinks + snacks. BYOB
- Comfortable rooms (2 or 4 sharing) with your own bed and bathroom (NO BUNK BEDS!!)
- Bed + bath linens provided
- Did we mention NO BUNK BEDS?
- Panoramic lake + forest views
- Nature at your doorstep. Take a walk or a hike. Or paddle a canoe.
- cozy fireside gathering area
- games + challenges
- draws + prizes
2 night retreats (Fri-Sun) -- $370
3 night retreats (Thurs-Sun) -- $550
- Esthetics services
- Scrapbook Classes (when available, with enough demand)
- Nature walks
Kristine Ponte will be operating the store at the retreats starting in 2019.
Things will be very different moving forward without Sandra and The Memory Workshop but we wish her well in the next chapter and hope to see her actually scrapbooking and relaxing at one of the retreats!!!